AEC Assignment

 Topic: Use of Tense – Explain with Examples

Tense shows the time of an action or event. There are three main types of tenses: Present, Past and Future.

1. Present Tense

It describes an action that happens now, regularly, or is generally true.

Examples:

I go to college every day.

She is reading a book.

They have completed their work.

2. Past Tense

It describes an action that happened in the past.Examples:

I went to college yesterday.

She was reading a book.

They had completed their work.

3. Future Tense

It describes an action that will happen in the future.

Examples:

I will go to college tomorrowShe will be reading a book.

They will have completed their work.

Conclusion

Tenses are an important part of English grammar. They help us understand when an action takes place. Correct use of tenses makes our speaking and writing clear and meaningful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Major-1 Assignment

SEC- Class Assignment